Varicose veins are veins that have become enlarged and twisted. Any vein may become varicose, but the veins most commonly affected are those in your legs and feet, which have become widened, bulging, and twisted.
❄ Veins that are dark purple or blue in color
❄ Aching, heavy and uncomfortable legs
❄ Swollen feet and ankles
❄ Muscle cramp in your legs
❄ Bleeding from varicose veins
❄ Age: Generally, most elderly individuals show some degree of varicose vein occurrence
❄ Pregnancy causes increases in hormone levels and blood volume which in turn cause veins to enlarge.
❄ Prolonged standing
❄ Obesity or distended belly
1. Add one teaspoon of cayenne pepper powder to a cup of hot water and stir it well and drink this three times a day.
2. Eat a balanced diet that includes plenty of fish and fresh fruits and vegetables. The diet also has to be low in fat and carbohydrates.
3. Avoid sugar, ice cream, fried foods, peanuts, junk foods, cheeses, tobacco, salt, alcohol, animal protein, and processed and refined foods.
4. Do not wear tight clothes because they restrict blood flow.
5. Do daily exercise like walking, swimming and bicycling, etc.